SeaLight Underwater LED
“The SeaLight LEDs that we rented from Gael Force have proven to
be totally robust and very reliable with no failures at all. We noticed
a significant increase in growth in our S0 inputs, after switching to
their LED lights”. Kal McCulloch (Farm Manager, Grieg Seafood)
A robust and reliable underwater lamp system combining high output and long life in a compact, energy-saving, lower emissions package.
With an energy-saving to be made on electricity or fuel compared to conventional lamps and an incredible life expectancy of approximately 70,000 hours, the SeaLight LED will contribute towards the sustainable growth of your fish and prevent maturation.
- Available in two types – anodised and stainless steel. Different coloured lighting options are also available including blue LED and normal LED lighting.
- Each lamp uses just 240W of power but produces the equivalent of a 1Kw conventional metal halide lamp.
- Great for the environment with energy savings on either
electricity or fuel compared to conventional lamps.
- 0-100% dimmable and 14 times longer lifespan than conventional lights.
- Each pen or tank can be independently controlled, allowing dimming and brightening to be set out of normal hours
- Up to four lights can be controlled and are dimmable from one control box.
- Extremely simple installation.
- Less energy use means it is better for the environment than conventional lighting.
- Fully backed up with an attentive after-sales service to ensure
you are set up correctly to get the very best from your lighting.
|Power Consumption||Approx 240 Watt|
|Light output||28,360 Lumen|
|Life expectancy||70,000 hours|
|Weight||1.5kg anodised LED 4.5kg stainless steel LED|
|System power supply||Input: 110 – 240Vac Output: 1-4 lamps 60Vdc, 4A|
|Power factor correction||PF = 0.99|
Cost Saving Comparison:
Discover for yourself the advantage of SeaLight’s low power consumption by asking us to specify a small fuel-efficient generator to run your lights overnight. SeaLight offers direct financial savings as demonstrated in the comparison below which in turn has benefits for the environment too.
|Fuel Consumption||14.3 l/h||2.5 l/h|
|Overnight Running Cost||£111.54||£19.50|
In this example, switching to our SeaLight has a daily fuel saving of approximately £92. Challenge us to look at your site and calculate how much you could save.