SeaSight 410 Camera
The SeaSight 410 Camera is an extremely robust, yet versatile unit designed for long-term deployment in exposed aquaculture sites.
It offers a 360-degree continuous pan and tilt which means no stops and no blind spots.
It is also fitted with a simple lens cleaning brush which will remove any build-up of fouling or cleaner fish without having to pull up the camera each time it needs to be cleaned.
- High-quality video - “Colour and monochrome” or “Monochrome only” cameras are available with optical setup tuned for optimum image and pellet identification.
- Infrared mode - Our colour cameras drop into IR (mono) mode at very low light levels offering a highly flexible solution.
- Optional on-board optical dissolved oxygen sensor (pictured below) can be mounted under a field-removable support plate meaning it can be retrofitted to an existing camera or removed for service without the camera leaving the site.
- The camera has also been fitted with an onboard depth sensor that is able to provide depth which is accurate to 0.1m.
- Data from all connected sensors is overlaid onto the video image.
- Used in conjunction with the SeaSight data logger; temperature, oxygen and depth can be recorded against time for analysis.
|Resolution||530 TV Lines|
|Total pixels||795 x 596|
|Pan / Tilt||360 degrees / 360 degrees|
|Depth rating||110 m|
|Power supply||24 Vdc|
|Depth sensor range / accuracy||50 m / 0.1 m|