SeaSight PTZ Camera
Our SeaSight PTZ Camera is an extremely robust, yet versatile unit designed for long-term deployment in exposed aquaculture sites.
It offers a 360-degree continuous pan and tilt which means no stops and no blind spots.
It is also fitted with a simple lens cleaning brush which will remove any build-up of fouling or cleaner fish without having to pull up the camera each time it needs to be cleaned.
"We have used Gael Force SeaSight camera systems on our site for several generations now. They are sturdy, well-built units, and they have evolved over time to incorporate a cleaning brush, oxygen, and temperature sensors. The backup service is first class too, with technicians available on the phone, computer or remotely to help with any queries we have, pretty much immediately. However, this is hardly ever needed, with downtime being non-existent with these units. All in all, a very user-friendly, able product and a great supplier to work with too.” Keith Leslie, Cooke Aquaculture Scotland (July 2021).
- High-quality video - “Colour and monochrome” or “Monochrome only” cameras are available with optical setup tuned for optimum image and pellet identification.
- Infrared mode - Our colour cameras drop into IR (mono) mode at very low light levels offering a highly flexible solution.
- Optional on-board optical dissolved oxygen sensor (pictured below) can be mounted under a field-removable support plate meaning it can be retrofitted to an existing camera or removed for service without the camera leaving the site.
- The camera has also been fitted with an onboard depth sensor that is able to provide depth which is accurate to 0.1m.
- Data from all connected sensors is overlaid onto the video image.
- Used in conjunction with the SeaSight data logger; temperature, oxygen and depth can be recorded against time for analysis.
|Resolution||530 TV Lines|
|Total pixels||795 x 596|
|Pan / Tilt||360 degrees / 360 degrees|
|Depth rating||110 m|
|Power supply||24 Vdc|
|Depth sensor range / accuracy||50 m / 0.1 m|