SeaSight HD Camera
Crisp HD underwater imagery and new, user-friendly SeaSight Control software makes feed monitoring and fish inspection easy.
Our camera technology has significantly advanced with the development of this SeaSight HD Pan and Tilt Underwater Camera.
Capturing video in crystal clear high definition, the SeaSight HD, combined with new SeaSight Control software and SeaSight Double Winch, will provide you with greater control and makes the task of feed monitoring and fish inspection simpler.
- High Definition Video - "Colour and Monochrome" or "Monochrome Only" cameras are available with an optical setup tuned for optimum image and feed pellet identification.
- Lens Cleaning Brush removes any build-up of fouling or cleaner fish on the lens without having to pull up the camera each time it needs to be cleaned.
- Vision in low light - Our colour cameras drop into Infrared Mode (mono) at very low light levels.
- Oxygen and Depth Sensors - Optional onboard optical dissolved oxygen sensor can be mounted under a field removable support plate.
- Data Overlay - Data from all connected sensors is overlaid onto the video image.
- Data Logging - Temperature, oxygen and depth can be recorded against time for analysis with SeaSight Data Logger.
|Total Pixels||1920 x 1080|
|Pan / Tilt||360 degrees / 360 degrees|
|Depth Rating||50 m|
|Power Supply||24 Vdc|
|Oxygen Temperature Sensor||7020 (optional)|
|Depth Sensor Range / Accuracy||50 m / 0.1 m|