SeaSight HD Fixed Camera
Our fixed underwater camera offers full HD quality video and can be used in either in ‘look-up’ position to monitor feeding activity or ‘look down’ for the purpose of monitoring morts at the bottom of the pen.
Infrared provides vision in very low light conditions, and its compact, rugged design is a perfect fit for simple, low-cost installations.
- Underwater video camera.
- Full HD quality (1080p).
- Suitable for low light conditions.
- Rugged polymer shell & stainless steel (A4) fixings, suitable for harsh environment.
- Compact design.
- Simple glanded (IP68 ) connection.
- Field configurable to suit wide variety of water conditions.
- Compatible with custom “SeaSight Control” user interface.
- Reliable PoE powered.
- Max power consumption: 8.5W (PoE)
|Dimension||Ø125 x 321mm|
|Pressure rating||8 bar|
|Storage temp||-30°C to +60°C|
|Operating temperature||-10°C to +55°C|