SeaSight HD PTZ Camera
Our camera technology has significantly advanced with the development of this SeaSight HD Pan-Tilt-Zoom Underwater Camera which offers underwater video and imagery in crystal clear high definition.
Not only does it provide excellent quality images and videos, but when used in conjunction with other key products in our range, it provides salmon farmers with greater clarity and control, enhancing the task of monitoring feeding and fish activity inside pens.
Our SeaFeed Pellet Detection and SeaSight Control software uses the camera to intelligently pinpoint feed pellets while the SeaSight Double Winch allows the operator to effortlessly move the camera horizontally and vertically (with the camera providing 360° movement).
- High Definition Video: "Colour and Monochrome" or "Monochrome Only" cameras are available with an optical setup tuned for optimum image and feed pellet identification.
- Lens Cleaning Brush: Removes any build-up of fouling or cleaner fish on the lens without having to pull up the camera each time it needs to be cleaned.
- Vision in low light: Our colour cameras drop into Infrared Mode (mono) at very low light levels.
- Pan and tilt function: Continuous pan and tilt function offers 360° movement
- Oxygen and Depth Sensors: Optional onboard optical dissolved oxygen sensor can be mounted under a field removable support plate.
- Data Overlay: Data from all connected sensors is overlaid onto the video image.
- Data Logging: Temperature, oxygen and depth can be recorded against time for analysis with SeaSight Data Logger.
- Robust Outer Casing: Protects against the harsh marine environment.