SeaWinch is a compact and robust solution for allowing adjustment of the camera position, and to monitor other areas of the pen.
Manufactured from corrosion-resistant materials, the winch is designed and manufactured specifically for the aquaculture industry, to work in conjunction with the SeaSight camera system and is remote-controlled from PC/Laptop.
- The unit has multiple and custom mounting solutions available to suit customer and pen requirements and is fitted with an integral brake to prevent unwanted camera drop.
- Compact and robust.
- Manufactured from corrosion-resistant materials.
- Powerful 60W motor, 8kg x 18m/min.
- IP68 rated.
- Adjustable tension limiter. Integral brake to prevent unwanted camera drop.
- Supplied with 60m of braided fibre line.
|8kg x 18m/min top wrap|
|16kg x 9m/min bottom wrap|
|60m x 1.5mm dia braided fibre line|
|Protection: IP68 x 1m|