SeaFeed 100T to 300T Feed Barges
Our SeaFeed range of steel barges is best suited to smaller, remote sites.
They have been designed as such with flexibility in space, good seakeeping and safe, and secure operation, all in a low-cost package.
Many years of experience and expertise in barge building at our very own engineering facilities based in Scotland have gone into the design and build of this robust steel fish feeding barge
Storage capacity in this SeaFeed steel barge range allows for a high volume of additional functional dry storage.
Tankage and impact protective void space is integral to the barge design and provides storage tanks for fuel, fresh water and grey water holding.
- Good seakeeping characteristics are achieved by design, with shaped bow section to allow the SeaFeed barge to look and act like a boat in rougher seas.
- With this compact barge design, you still have space to house all the required plant yet still have ease of access for maintenance.
- In keeping with Gael Force tradition, the designs of the barges can be flexible to accommodate the farm’s requirements, built in accordance with DNV.
- Comes complete with highly innovative SeaFeed Feeding System.
- Modular design allows flexibility in volumes of feed storage.
|SeaFeed 100T||SeaFeed 150T||SeaFeed 200T||SeaFeed 300T|
|Length||16 metres||18.1 metres||20.69 metres||23.75 metres|
|Breadth||8.6 metres||8.6 metres||10.5 metres||10.5 metres|
|Draft||2 metres||2 metres||2 metres||2.2 metres|
|Depth||3.15 metres||3.15 metres||3.4 metres||6 x 50T Silos|
|Silos||4 x 25T Silos||4 x 37T Silos||4 x 50T Silos||6 x 50T Silos|
|Total feed capacity||100T||150T||200T||300T|
|Diesel||10000 litres||10000 litres||10000 litres||10000 litres|
|Freshwater||1000 litres||1000 litres||2000 litres||2000 litres|