SeaMate 150T Feed Barge
The SeaMate 150T Concrete Feed Barge has excellent seakeeping abilities and requires very low maintenance.
This feed barge is ideal for smaller, more compact sites where there is less of a requirement for welfare facilities and accommodation.
- Concrete structure design life is taken to be 40 years in accordance with BS8007.
- Delivered fully fitted out with the highly reliable SeaFeed offshore feed system, feed hoppers, generators, tankage and compressors as required and all electrics.
- All materials used in the construction of the SeaMate 150T are specially selected for their suitability for use in the hostile marine environment in which a SeaMate will operate.
- Wheelhouse offers views out across the farm site.
- The office area within the wheelhouse contains the feeding system computers, VHF radio, and isolator for all-round white light, bilge alarm, and sounder.
|Feed Capacity||150 tonnes|
|Freshwater||Up to 2000 litres|
|Diesel||Up to 10000 litres|
|Plan||14 metres x 10.5 metres|
|Bottom to main deck||6400mm|