SeaMate 400T/450T Feed Barges
The SeaMate 400T/450T Concrete Feed Barge is designed precisely with hostile marine conditions in mind. Using specially chosen materials and specifications, this feed barge is prepared for a long life in high energy settings with very minimal maintenance required – the ideal stable working platform for fish farm operatives.
- The concrete structure design life is taken to be 40 years in accordance with BS8007.
- Delivered fully fitted out with SeaFeed offshore feed system, feed hoppers, generators, tankage, ensiler and compressors as required and all electrics in addition to operational and living accommodation.
- Wide staircases and ample room offer users plenty of space to easily move around and gain access to plant equipment.
- The barge can be tailored to customer needs with an extensive list of modern accommodation options including underfloor heating, showers, custom kitchens, and furniture.
- SeaMate 450T creates additional silo capacity by increasing the dimensions of the silo fillers and reducing the internal accommodation.
- Ample space is available for a comfortable lounge area where relaxed seating, coffee tables, and TV screens can be fitted.
|Feed Capacity||400 or 450 tonnes|
|Freshwater||Up to 4000 litres|
|Silage||Up to 25000 litres|
|Diesel||Up to 20000 litres|
|Plan||14 metres x 14 metres|
|Bottom to main deck||7700mm|