Aqua Feed Blower
We offer a range of blowers that use low pressure, high volume technology to ensure the airflow rate remains at a suitable level when promptly, yet gently, supplying feed to fish. Pellets are susceptible to damage and can be broken up when being conveyed from the feed barge to pens. As a result, the pressure of the air being delivered is absolutely critical.
Rotary Lobe Blowers are a reliable and proven component for fish farming applications, such as pellet feeding and pond aeration – but with the farms themselves getting bigger, space on the barges can be at a premium. A small footprint is therefore a key requirement for modern blowers.
- Improved efficiency - capable of supplying high flow rates.
- Low noise - noise levels below 80 dB(A) with sound enclosure.
- Easy installation - fewer components and easier to install when space is short.
- Long uptime - compact layout with direct coupling offers minimum maintenance and long service life.
- Modular and stackable design - stackable to reduce space constraints.
|Footprint with noise enclosure||770 x 1,630mm|
|Footprint without noise enclosure||700 x 1,574mm|
|Blower inside||1x RBS 55|
|Motor rated power||22 or 30kW|
|Piping connection||DN65 (1 outlet)|