Self-contained LED lantern for buoys and minor beacons, up to 4 NM Range.
The M660 is a high-performance, long life, easy-to-use and cost-effective self-contained solar LED marine lantern. The M660 features a Li-ion battery pack that extends the service life of the lantern up to eight years. M660 has four different mounting options and can be programmed and controlled with Bluetooth® Control.
To view performance in your installation location, visit Marine Selector Tool at www.carmanahmarine.com/selector.
- Standard IALA colours Red, Green, White, Yellow, Blue.
- Ventilated battery compartment.
- Adjustable intensity and range.
- Vertical divergence > 8º (FWHM).
- High-efficiency solar cells.
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) for optimal energy collection.
- Premium grade UV resistant, polycarbonate/polysiloxane co-polymer body and lens material.
- IP 68 rated. O-ring sealing with waterproof vent. Battery case is also IP68 (duration under test).
- Li-ion battery, optional dual pack.
- Programmable with Bluetooth® Control and IR-Programmer.
- Optional ON/OFF switch, external charger and charging port.
|Lens visual / Mechanical diameter||177mm|
|Lens material||UV stabilized Polycarbonate|
|Light source||High Power Light Emitting Diode (LED)|
|Vertical divergence||>8° (FWHM)|
|Solar module||High-efficiency cells; MPPT|
|Battery||Li-Ion (IEC 61233)|
|Degree of ingress protection||IP 68|
|Overall height (excl. bird deterrents)||105mm|
|Installation (adapter)||3x M6 on 150mm and 3x M12 on 200mm|
|Installation (pole mount)||3x #10-14 60mm or 73mm diameter|