Marine Cone and Can Buoys
JFC Can/Cone navigation Buoy is designed as per IALA recommendations.
All Buoys are manufactured from UV-stabilised virgin polyethylene material.
- These buoys are small and light weight
- Easy to Handle
- Excellent buoyancy & stability
- Fitted with high lifting eyes for ease of maintenance
- All steel used is 316 grade stainless steel
- Made from UV stabilised virgin polyethylene
- No painting or sand blasting required
- Designed to fit Navigation Lanterns
- Each section can be coloured to suit IALA specifications, cardinal, danger marks etc.
|Available colours||Green, Red, Yellow as per IALA recommendations|
|Focal Plane Height||870mm (Without Top Mark)|
|Material||Rotationally Moulded UV-Stabilised Virgin Polyethylene. All 316 Stainless Steel|
|Ballast||50kg Internal Concrete|
|Filling||Closed Cell Polyurethane Foam|
|Height||1260mm (Without Top Mark)|
|Mass (Cone/Can)||80kg / 90kg|
|Product Life Expectancy||Up to 12 years|
|Quality Assurance||SGS_ISO 9001:2008|