Designed specifically for the Aquaculture market, the SeaQureBuoy offers enhanced buoy stability with increasing buoyancy when under load.
Made from rotationally moulded UV stabilised polyethylene with an extra heavy wall-thickness of 8mm and filled with expanded polystyrene foam the heavy-duty SeaQureBuoy also has high tensile pre-tensioned lifting chain pre-fitted.
The SeaQureBuoy is designed to be fitted to SeaQureLink or Shackle Plate through SeaQureFast fibre connector eliminating shackles or swivels between buoy and mooring node leading lower maintenance costs.
- Pear-shaped for improved stability in the water and progressively increasing buoyancy under load.
- Rotationally moulded, low-density polyethylene.
- Heavy wall thickness, 8mm Polyethylene shell.
- Expanded Polystyrene non-water absorbing foam filled.
- Graded 80, high tensile chain fitted through buoy, designed for the safe lifting of grid nodes under tension for inspection.
- Moulded in recess for accommodating marker lights or beacons.
- The ability to custom fit any steel fixing bracket to moulded in steel threaded sockets.
- Standard 3 metres of chain with master link removing the need for any swivels or shackles below the buoy reducing maintenance costs and failure risks of shackles.
- Range from 620 litres to 2020 litres.
|Model Option||Volume (L)||Weight (kg)||Net buoyancy (kg)||L (cm)||D (cm)||Light armature option|
|2000||2020||180||1900||228||117 x 117||Yes|