The SeaQureHold anchor presents a significant step forward in aquaculture mooring technology, developed and tested by our highly skilled engineers to perform optimally in various substrates. Its super high holding power delivers more holding power than conventional spade anchors over twice their weight.
The twin shank, twin point fluke design results in a lighter, stronger construction for a given holding power with lower handling and lower shipping costs. It has a faster setting action, reducing seabed scarring and can rotate and reset under load.
- Over twice the holding power of conventional spade anchors used in aquaculture for any given weight.
- Improves holding power in soft ground and mud.
- Lower weights for holding power offers lower handling costs due to smaller vessels / cranes being used in deployment.
- Improved transport and logistic costs due to lower weights
- Very fast setting giving more positional accuracy and reducing seabed scarring.
- Can rotate and reset under off-centre loading.
- Appropriate sizing of anchor shackles can be specified based on holding power, not shank dimensions.
- Alternative fluke angles can be provided for super soft or super hard substrates.
Dimensions and Specifications
|Size||Indicative Holding Power *||A||D|
|375 / 15T||15,000 KG||1738 mm||1696 mm|
|500 / 20T||20,000 KG||2023 mm||1965 mm|
|750 / 30T||30,000 KG||2209 mm||2152 mm|
|1000 / 40T||40,000 KG||2503 mm||2418 mm|
|1500 / 60T||60,000 KG||3093 mm||2998 mm|
*Dependent on seabed holding characteristics.