SeaQureLine 3 strand mooring rope has been developed specifically with high cyclic loading, low stretch and high breaking load characteristics that are required in mooring lines used in aquaculture grid mooring systems.
The rope is made from blended high tenacity UV stabilised polymers to give high break load and high abrasion resistance. SeaQureLine delivers unmatched performance among comparative ropes.
- Very high breaking strength, high tenacity composite fibre rope.
- High performance to cost ratio.
- Torque free, balanced 3 strand construction.
- Approx. 25% lighter weight compared to a rope of equivalent breaking strength making it easier to handle.
- Smaller mooring jewellery can be used.
- Excellent abrasion resistance.
- UV stabilised, prolonging life.
- Does not absorb moisture so easier to handle when wet.
- Low stretch, low snap back characteristics.
- High thousand cycle load level (TCLL) characteristics which are ideal for mooring grid lines, giving longer life.