SeaQureLink mooring grid connection node has been designed by Gael Force’s in-house engineering team drawing on over 30 years of experience in design and specification of specialised mooring systems for aquaculture.
SeaQureLink is a maintenance-free, super high strength mooring connection node with no moving parts.
It is proven to be maintenance-free over very long life cycles and is not susceptible to fatigue-inducing flex such as that experienced with lifting sling based nodes.
- Super high strength connection node tested to 185 tonnes.
- No metal to metal connections therefore dramatically reducing any future maintenance required.
- Inherent system ballast preventing grid floating upwards and therefore minimising the chance of ropes being cut by propellers.
- Solid, stable and rigid, operating in shear to known load capacities.
- No fatigue-inducing flexing as experienced with a lifting sling based node point.
- No potential to suffer from salt ingress into fibre filaments.
- Heat-treated, galvanised and epoxy coated.
- Reduces the buoyancy requirement compared to shackle plates.
|Number of loading areas||8|
|Construction material||Cast Steel|
|Ultimate tensile force (tonnes)||185 ton (tested)|
|Mass (kg)||66 kg|