Bird Net Poles
Our bird net poles are a strong and flexible anti-predator net supporting structure that are quick to install and easy to store.
- Minimises in pen furniture leading to potential mortality from concussion.
- Minimising loads on pen handrails from large BNSW structures on high energy sites.
- Reduced visual impact.
- Easier access for well boats/service vessels for stock husbandry purposes.
- Pultrided composite tube produced in glass fibre armed polyester.
- Ø46/50/54mm Grey Pole in 4-8m length depending on pen size and application
- Moulded Polyurethane Pulley Block fitted to each pole
- Braided 8mm UV resistant cords for lifting the roof net and side wall.
On Pen Mounting
- Bolt on plastic handrail stanchion socket (Triton 400 + 450 Pen Ranges)
- Bolt on galvanised steel base unit socket (Triton 400 + 450 Pen Ranges)
- Drop in base unit insert (SQ500 range only)