Oceanflex 315 Pen
Oceanflex 315 is the fish farm pen of choice for aquaculture companies operating on a wide variety of marine sites.
These heavy-duty, all-polyethylene pens are built on the security and safety of Gael Force Fusion's proven three ring flotation system.
The Oceanflex 315 system is ideal for salmon, bass, bream, and a whole other range of finfish species, and have been in very long-term service sites all over the world.
- Manufactured utilising the security and safety of our proven three-ring system.
- Pen manufacture utilises butt fusion and electrofusion process and control.
- A flexible yet robust and durable polyethylene structure, built for challenging environments.
- A heavy-duty moulded base unit.
- Both inner and outer rings are polystyrene filled for added security.
- Heavy gauge handrail pipe used to resist deformation.
- Incorporates a full slip-resistant, modular decking system compliant with current HSE guidelines.
- Pens have a low environmental visual impact.
- Low maintenance design resistant to saltwater corrosion.
- A range of customisation possibilities and accessories available upon request.
- All pens supplied with operator manual.
|No. of uprights||24||28||32||36||40||48||60|
|Volume per 1m of net depth (1m3)||287||388||510||645||796||1146||1791|
|Pen weight (ton) 2 rings / 3 rings||3.4 / 4.5||4 / 5.3||4.6 / 6||5.2 / 6.7||5.8 / 7.5||6.9 / 8.9||8.6 / 11.1|
|Pen reserve buoyancy (ton)* 2 rings / 3 rings||7.8 / 11.7||9.1 / 13.6||10.3 / 15.5||11.6 / 17.4||12.8 / 19.3||15.3 / 23||19.1 / 28.7|
* Calculations are for seawater conditions
- 2 or 3 Ø315mm polyethylene rings with heavy walled pipe to resist impact and kinking.
- Ø125mm electrofusion stanchion tee with additional cleat.
- Ø125mm stanchion/thick walled hand rail.
- Heavy duty PE base unit complete with built-in fender and predator net attachment points.
- Injection moulded modular decking.
- Electrofusion stops used to minimise base movement.
- Injection moulded retainer pin.
- Ø50mm retainer pipe used to integrate decking with base units and secured with Electrofusion for a permanent and flexible fix.
- Polystyrene (EPS) inner ring infill.
- 4.3m/5 Tonne red mooring strop.
Also available for Ø280mm pipes using a specifically developed base unit.