Our in-house technology team has developed the SeaFeed software to enable users to have the ability to control feed distribution in a way that best suits the feeding characteristics of their livestock and their company feeding schedules, monitors their environment, and their stock production.
Put simply, SeaFeed software allows each farm to control how they feed in the way that suits them, their fish and the environment they grow their fish in.
SeaFeed software provides a simple, clear and intuitive customisable user interface with a complex and intelligent back end control system.
- Operator log in offers traceability of adjustments and feed distribution.
- Feed pattern logging allows efficient monitoring of fish growth and also ease of operator training.
- Browser-based programming to enable simple computer stability and reduce operator costs.
- Simple, clear user interface screens contribute to a welcome reduction in operator fatigue.
- Overview screen with basic control functionality to prevent accessing multiple screens during camera monitoring.
- Automatic indication of local daylight hours allows you to plan with confidence.
- Automatic mode alerts the user when daylight constraints infringe on daily targets.
- Simple feed rate calibration method.
- Fully automatic data backups created.