Our remarkably small yet robust underwater LED lights have been designed with the focus of providing a quality, bright solution for use in either hatchery or sea environment while delivering significant cost savings in comparison to conventional lighting – all while ensuring that salmon continue to grow successful in natural low light conditions.
The SeaLight LED underwater aquaculture lamp system combines high output and long life in a compact, energy-saving package. With up to 72% energy saving and a life expectancy of 70,000 hours; fuel/power consumption is reduced, and downtime is minimal, saving you money while also being great for the environment.
- Available in two types – anodised and stainless steel. Different coloured lighting options are also available including blue LED and normal LED lighting.
- Each lamp uses just 240W of power but produces the equivalent of a 1Kw conventional metal halide lamp.
- Great for the environment with savings of up to 72% on either electricity or fuel compared to conventional lamps.
- 0-100% dimmable and 14 times longer lifespan than conventional lights.
- Each pen or tank can be independently controlled, allowing dimming and brightening to be set out of normal hours
- Up to four lights can be controlled and are dimmable from one control box.
- Incredibly simple installation.
- Less energy use means it is better for the environment than conventional lighting.
|Power||0 – 240v Watt Adjustable|
|Light output||28,360 Lumen|
|Life expectancy||70,000 hours|
|Weight||1.5kg anodised LED 4.5kg stainless steel LED|
|System power supply||Input: 110 – 240Vac Output: 1-4 lamps 60Vdc, 4A|
|Power factor correction||PF = 0.99|
Cost Saving Comparison:
Discover for yourself the advantage of SeaLight’s low power consumption by asking us to specify a small fuel-efficient generator to run your lights overnight. SeaLight offers direct financial savings as demonstrated in the comparison below which in turn has benefits for the environment too.
|Fuel Consumption||14.3 l/h||2.5 l/h|
|Overnight Running Cost||£111.54||£19.50|
In this example, switching to our SeaLight has a daily fuel saving of approximately £92. Challenge us to look at your site and calculate how much you could save.