Pontoon modules are the easiest way to build up a bespoke pontoon, marina or floating platform. These types of pontoons can accommodate many different vessel types including yachts, sports boats, jet skis and canoes.
The process is simple. Just provide us with the dimensions required and we will design, specify, supply and install to those specifications. Our pontoon modules are available for hire, or to purchase.
The cube system offers the ultimate solution in flexibility and affordability. Uses include marinas, jetties, jet ski docks, drive on docks, pontoon bridges, aquatic stages for water shows and activities, floating walkways, landing for sailors, rowers, water-skiers, surfers or navy vessels, water-boundary markers and much more.
- Safe: With patterns on the top surface and no sharp corners, P&D³'s floating pontoon is free from the dangers of slippery surfaces, splinters and rusty nails often found on wooden walkways.
- Economical: Maintenance-free and low upkeep costs.
- Convenient and simple to construct: Can be easily and quickly installed and dismantled.
- Versatile: One connecting pin holds four modules together, meaning any size or shape can be configured on the water.
- Durable: Resistant to UV rays, frost, seawater, corrosion, chemicals, and oil.
- Strong: Each float’s tensile strength is over 1950kg approved by the official authorities, test speed is 50mm/min.
- Recyclable: HDPE material, 100% recyclable, environmentally friendly.
|Small Cube||Large Cube|
|Length||50 cm||66.6 cm|
|Width||50 cm||66.6 cm|
|Height||40 cm||40 cm|
|Weight||7 kg||11 kg|
|Load Capacity||352 kg / sq. m||360 kg / sq. m|
|Colours||Blue, Black, Grey and Yellow||Blue, Black, Grey and Yellow|
|Material||High-density polyethylene||High-density polyethylene|
|Quality||ISO 9001:2000 Certificate||ISO 9001:2000 Certificate|
|Lifespan||10-15 years, depending on the usage and site location condition.||10-15 years, depending on the usage and site location condition.|