SeaHaven Aqua Pontoon
Originally designed as a service pontoon for harsh aquaculture environments, this versatile tough pontoon has grown to serve many applications.
By utilising specially developed butt fusion, electrofusion process and control techniques, its all-polyethylene construction means there is minimal use of metalwork in the SeaHaven Aqua Pontoon.
SeaHaven Aqua Pontoons are ideal for a wide variety of business and leisure applications and have the capability to transform a shore location.
Typical uses include hotels looking to attract leisure crafts, mooring associations and yacht clubs, community associations, outdoor activity centres, country estates, angling and leisure boat operators, fish farming operations, private homeowners in waterside locations and industrial situations such as pumping systems.
- Robust, versatile, secure.
- Slip-resistant decking made from recycled plastic.
- Thick-walled PE flotation pipes for buoyancy.
- Flexible and tough construction.
- Optional safety guard rails.
- Adaptable for a variety of marine and freshwater locations.
- Individually designed to suit customer requirements.
|PE Flotation Pipe||4 x Ø 315mm||6 x Ø 315mm||4 x Ø 450mm||6 x Ø 450mm|
|Gross Buoyancy Per Metre (kgs)*||320||480||650||975|
|Length||No limitation to the overall length||No limitation to the overall length||No limitation to the overall length||No limitation to the overall length|
|Handrail||Fixed PE / Rope / None||Fixed PE / Rope / None||Fixed PE / Rope / None||Fixed PE / Rope / None|
|Hammerhead||Optional / Sizes available upon request||Optional / Sizes available upon request||Optional / Sizes available upon request||Optional / Sizes available upon request|
* Calculations for seawater conditions
- 4 or 6 x Ø315mm or Ø450mm thick-walled polyethylene flotation pipe.
- Heavy-duty PE base unit.
- Electrofusion stops used to minimise base movement.
- Ø315mm or Ø450mm pontoon support beam designed to sit on top of flotation pipes to create means for a walkway.
- Ø50mm retainer pipe used to secure pontoon beams to base units utilising electrofusion process and control.
- Slip resistance recycled plastic decking.
- Slip-resistant deck cover.
- Ø125mm PE handrail upright.
- Ø28mm rope or Ø125mm sturdy PE handrail.
- Stainless steel stanchion support.
- 6 x 2m pontoon hammerhead.
- Stainless steel mooring cleat.
- 4.3m/5 Tonne red mooring strop.