Access Gangways are a hugely important component of any well-designed marina and an elegant gangway will serve as an introductory focal point, drawing attention to the development.
Above all, our gangways are designed and built without compromise to ensure they deliver many years of continuous service.
To complement our gangways, we can provide a wide choice of security railings and gates.
We manufacture these to provide an individual, bespoke design and it is possible to incorporate logos, place names and motifs.
In addition to this, we can install access locks and keypads to provide secure entry to authorised users.
- Every gangway we supply has its own unique set of requirements and our design engineers take pride in making sure that all structures bearing our name are easily capable of withstanding harsh conditions whilst ensuring pedestrians feel safe and secure.
- For additional peace of mind and assurance, all structures are independently assessed and backed up by external consulting engineers.
- Available in standard widths and lengths, constructed in either mild steel or aluminium.
- Individual shore frames are incorporated to allow installation onto a wide variety of structures such as sheet piled, concrete harbour walls/quays, breakwater platforms/piers.
- Where necessary, heavy-duty pivots are incorporated into our designs to minimise lateral stressed, avoiding overloading.
- A variety of rollers and “T” pins are installed onto landing pontoons to provide rise and fall movement in tidal zones.
- Standard anti-corrosion protection is by way of hot-dip galvanising and we can also provide special high-performance painted finishes for a more individual look.
- 2.5 kN/m2 applied UDL as standard, higher loadings are available.
- YHA Code of Practice, 7th Edition & Current ISO Standards for Steelwork.
- Material: Structural Steel OR Aluminium Alloy.
- Completely welded fabrication consisting of channels, angles and hollow structural steel sections.
- Mini-Mesh GRP (standard), Optional: Composite, Softwood/Hardwood.
- Tubular steel rails mounted above top rail. Additional handrailing can be provided to meet client requirements.
- Mild steel components hot dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461.
- Paint finishes from a wide selection of durable marine coating systems.
|Model||Length (m)||Width (m)|