The SeaHaven is a classic marine pontoon system, available in standard or heavy-duty (HD) model, with an enviable reputation for durability.
It can be relied on to provide a safe haven for leisure and commercial craft; the standard system being specifically designed for marinas in inland waterways and less exposed locations while the HD systems is for exposed and coastal locations.
Developed over 35 years’ experience derived from challenging sites, these pontoons are trusted by specifiers, designers and users alike.
Using a combination of robust steel sections, in an all-wielded construction, gives the finished unit superb stability and torsional strength.
The pontoons are available in widths of 2, 2.5 and 3m and lengths of 7, 10 and 12m. Bespoke sizes can be achieved, and specially strengthened versions are possible where high loadings such as bridge landings and commercial pedestrian traffic is likely.
Each float is fully interchangeable and filled with polystyrene. Their construction is heavy-duty and rotationally moulded to provide the necessary buoyancy whilst also remaining resistant to impact damage, frost, and long-term decay such as spalling found on concrete floats.
Heavy Duty version:
- Interconnections are achieved by utilising 4 No. heavy-duty rubber blocks combined with heavy M24 bolts and nyloc threaded nuts. This arrangement gives excellent lateral and vertical movement whist also maintaining high performance in compression and tension. Noise is virtually eliminated.
- Access for repairs and maintenance can be gained simply by removing the decking sections from above. Four securing bolts releases each float for exchange or inspection.
- Simple and elegant service access covers run along both sides of the pontoons providing easy unhindered access to cabling and other services. A specially developed access system allows simplified drop-in deployment of entire cable lengths from above, reducing installation time and cost.
- 1.5 kN/m2 applied minimum.
- UDL as standard, higher loadings are available.
- YHA Code of Practice, 7th Edition & Current ISO Standards for Steelwork.
- Freeboard: 550mm (nominal unloaded). Adjustable with float configurations.
- Draft: 380mm (nominal).
- Completely welded fabrication consisting of channels and hollow structural steel sections.
- UV stabilised polyethylene floats highly resistant to oil & chemicals.
- Roto-moulded and filled with solidified polystyrene.
- Optimal buoyancy trim through selection of; 550mm, 650mm & 750mm depths.
- Mini-Mesh GRP (standard), Optional: Composite, Softwood/Hardwood or Concrete.
- Choice of PVC, rubber or timber. A wide range of profiles accommodated.
- All mild steel components hot dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461.
- Full-length removable aluminium covers to both sides.
- Cast aluminium with stainless steel through bolts.
- Can be changed to meet client requirements.
- M24 Nut & Bolt with Rubber Block (4 No Per pontoon connection).
- Rubber block & bolt. Infinitely variable positioning relative to the pontoon.
|Model||Length (m)||Width (m)|